Discounts & Sales
Discount codes cannot be used on any half price or already discounted jewellery.
Discount codes do not apply to shipping, gift vouchers, or the cost of any resizing or other alteration work done on our jewellery.
If a customer requests a ring to be adjusted to a particular size, but then finds that they have chosen the wrong size, Rowena Watson Jewellers will not be held responsible for the mistake. We can resize the piece again to the preferred size, but the customer will be responsible for paying the resulting courier and work costs.
Our warranty policy covers items purchased both in-store & online
All of our jewellery has a 12-month warranty that covers any manufacturing defects, commencing on the date of purchase, or the date of completion for custom pieces.
We reserve the right to inspect the jewellery in question and determine if there has been a manufacturing fault. If this is the case we will repair it, or replace it if repair is not possible.
Damaged caused by wear and tear, or loss are not covered by the warranty. It is recommended that customer's get their jewellery insured with a third party to cover damage, loss, theft, and chipped or missing stones.
Your warranty will become void if your jewellery has been repaired by an external party.
Outside of the parameters of the warranty, customers will be charged for repairs to any damage.
A minimum 20% deposit is required in order for your chosen jewellery to be put on layby. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, and will be kept as a restocking fee if you choose to cancel your layby within the first month
Regular regular fortnightly payments are required, and the full amount needs to be paid within 3 months.
Any payments made towards a layby that is then cancelled after 30 days are non-refundable.
Discounted or sale items cannot be put on layby.
Custom jewellery & remodels
(To see the process for custom jewellery & remodels, see the Custom Jewellery & Remodels page)
- Each $100 consultation fee is non-refundable. If you choose to go ahead with having your design made with us, the consultation fee will be deducted from your final quote. Gift vouchers cannot be used for the consultation fee.
- Any gemstone purchased from Rowena Watson Jewellers is done so with the proviso that it be used in a piece of jewellery made by Rowena Watson Jewellers. Payment for any gemstone is also non-refundable
- There will be no refunds, exchanges, or discounts on custom work or gemstones.
- Any design alterations will be subject to price revisions.
- Acceptance of all quotes is required within 7 days of the quote being issued, in the form of payment of a minimum 50% deposit. Outside of this timeframe the quote may need to be revised.
- Deposits are non-refundable, and cancelations will result in the forfeit of any funds paid so far.
- The customer will bear the cost of ring resizing if they are at fault for the sizing error. Rowena Watson Jewellers will not be liable for ring resizing costs if the customer changes their mind about which finger they want to wear it on.
- Production time is 10 - 20 days from the acceptance of the quote & payment of the deposit. This is an approximate guide, and may be subject to delays depending on the design. If you have an urgent request, we may be able to help so please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Please make sure you notify us early on of any specific deadlines you want us to meet. (We will try our best but this is not always possible.) Deadlines may only be agreed to if it is actually possible for us to manufacture your piece within the given timeframe.
- Once your jewellery has been completed, a 12-month warranty on workmanship applies, but this does not cover the loss, breakage, or chipping of gemstones. General wear & tear is also not covered under the warranty.
- All redesign work completed using a customer’s own jewellery is completed at their own risk. Rowena Watson Jewellers will not be liable for any damage to the customer’s gemstones or jewellery during the course of being remade.
- While the greatest care will be taken, in the event of the theft or loss of the customer’s own jewellery while in our possession, Rowena Watson Jewellers will not be held liable.
- Any and all designs created during the bespoke process remain the intellectual property of Rowena Watson Jewellers, and may be used to create jewellery in the future.
- We reserve the right to use photographs of your bespoke jewellery for marketing purposes as we see fit.
- When posting images of your bespoke or remodelled jewellery online, please tag our social media pages.